|Division||Race||Winner||Weighted time||Last slot gap||Rate|
How far is the world championship slot area in your division?
- Filter your division in search box (ex: M35-39)
- List of all races in Ironman circuit
- Winner: the first athlete in overall rank and his finish time
- Weighted time: the winner finish time, based on his world ranking position. In this way, we can "level" all races
- Last slot gap: indicate the time of the last slot in division and the gap to the winner. "Last slot" not consider the rolling down
- Rate: Rate beetween last slot time and winner weigthed time (30 minutes gap from winner in a 7h40m race is different than 30 minutes gap from winner in a 8h30m race)